Friday, July 17, 2015

Unshakeable

Hi friends!
I've been so excited and anxious to post my comments about an absolutely wonderful book I'm reading. The more I read, the more I think that every classroom teacher should read this book!
The book is Unshakeable and it is by Angela Watson. (Find out more about her, here)



It is by chance that I even picked this book up this summer.  I won a copy from Myranda at Keep Calm and Teach Fifth Grade, and when I read the summary, I knew it was a must read for me. I joined a Facebook study group that reads one chapter a day.  To be honest, though, I'm a couple of days behind because I have wanted to stop and genuinely reflect on all that is in each chapter. I plan to finish it before summer ends, but in the meantime I'm going to be posting my personal chapter highlights and can't wait to share all that I'm learning with each of you!

Is anyone else reading this right now?  Please comment and share your thoughts as I post each day. I am excited about all that we can learn from each other. 

P.S. If you do not have this book, go ahead and put it on your wishlist, order list, whatever you use. You will be glad you did!  You can order directly from Angela's site here, where she offers a lot of helpful resources as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment